Kris Lindahl Real Estate
We collect Personal Information about you that may include financial and account information such as your name, e-mail address, general usage metrics of the Sites or portions of the System, your financial payment information, your birthday, email communication history with KLRE, postings made to the Sites or System, participation history, purchase history and other information associated with you or your organization, as well as other information that may or may not specifically identify you. The information collected on the System may be stored at servers, computers, or other media located in the United States.
Ratings, Reviews and Posting
KLRE reserves the right to collect and store any information posted or submitted by you to the System or any public forum. Such postings include but are not limited to ratings and reviews for the System, whether submitted directly to the public forum or System or through ratings requests sent by KLRE or made available for posting on the Sites or System. By submitting a rating or review, you give KLRE permission to post your ratings and reviews on the Sites or System. You may have the ability to post content to the Sites or System, such as chat rooms, community sites, comments in apps or sites, and online bulletin boards. We may collect and use without restriction any information voluntarily posted to the System.
You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personal information in any forum on the System, that information can be collected and used by us and others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances, as it is public and can be used by others including KLRE at our discretion. Please take care when using these features. You may request and obtain removal of such posted content by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specifically identifying the content to be removed. Please be advised that any such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of all traces of the content posted on the System or other KLRE forums.
We may obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as Google and Apple, when applicable. This information may be utilized, analyzed, and/or compared with information that KLRE has collected from you or that you have submitted to the System. If KLRE obtains information from third-party sources, you agree that your sole legal remedy for any harm associated with that information is against the third-party that provided the information to us, and that you will not assert any cause of action, claim or demand against us other than requesting we delete any erroneous information.
Information Collection Technology
We may use various technologies, including “cookies” to collect information, pursuant to your use of the Sites, from your electronic device about your activities using the Sites. We may collect and store non-personally identifying information through cookies, and third-parties to profile user activity and preferences. Technical and specification information about your device and settings may be collected when you use the Sites. This information may include your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your browser type, operating system, access time(s), the content of previously accepted “cookies” from us, and the website address that referred you to the Sites or System.
A cookie is data stored on your device that tracks non-personal information about you. When using the Sites, we may assign your device one or more cookies that enable us to improve the quality of the System and to personalize your experience. Cookies allow us to automatically collect information about your activity on the System, such as the content you access while using the System, the links you click, and other activity you conduct while using System. You may choose to modify your device setting to disable cookies or limit their use. If you choose to disable or limit cookies, or otherwise limit your device permissions to the System, you may experience diminished performance from the System and/or may be prevented from using some or all features of the System. Our cookies generally fall into one of four categories: Essential, Functional, Analytics and Target.
The System may contain web beacons (also known as “clear gifs”) or similar technologies that gather non-personally identifiable information about your use of the System. Such technology may also be contained in e-mail messages or newsletters from us that allow us to determine whether messages have been accessed. The purpose of our use of this technology is so that we may analyze the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and the quality of the System.
We may use Facebook “pixels” on our System so that we can understand your digital behavior and potentially later target you with related advertising. We may use Google Analytics to understand how long you might spend on our Sites or how you interact with our System.
If you arrive at our Sites from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
Personal Information About Users Under 18 Years of Age Not Collected
Information Use and Sharing
We may use and share your information for any legally permissible purpose. We may match, use, and share any of the information we collect from you to any personally identifiable information we obtain through third-parties. Examples of some ways we may use or share information that we collect about you include:
- providing you with use of the System;
- sending you advertising of promotional materials from us or any of our Affiliates;
- providing technical or customer support;
- performing research and analysis to gauge the use of the System;
- communicating with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, text message, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you from KLRE or its Affiliates;
- performing functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
When you provide your phone number to us, we may use your phone number to confirm orders, deliver promised ongoing training or communication, and to send text updates, promotions, videos, audios, or SMS messages related to the System or related brands or programs. You can opt-out of receiving any future text messages by simply replying to any of our text messages at any time with the word STOP. By signing up for our System, you hereby grant us permission to text you until you reply STOP
In order to perform certain services on your behalf, we may publish certain information that you provide. You agree that any testimonial feedback or other comments provided by you to KLRE becomes its sole and exclusive property and that such information may be used for any legally permissible purpose, including, but not limited to marketing and advertising the System,
- third parties who provide information technology services such as website hosting, computer systems maintenance, or data security and privacy services;
In addition, we may share and sell aggregate, deidentified, non-individual information, incapable of identifying a particular person, with third parties for any lawful purposes.
Communications from Us
Unless you opt out of certain communication features, we may use your information to communicate with you, such as through e-mail, newsletters, and telephone. You may opt out and/or unsubscribe to communications at any time. See the Opt-Out Provisions and Updating Your Information section below for applicable contact information and directions.
Legal Process and Investigation Issues
Opt-Out Provisions and Updating Your Information
You may contact KLRE to review, update and correct your Personal Information.
Our emails will include a link to opt out from receiving further electronic communications from us. At places on our website where you give us your personal information, you may opt out of receiving those communications. You may also opt out of future electronic communications by contacting us as provided below.
We may need to verify your identity before providing you with Personal Information or updating it in our system.
Third Party Privacy Policies May Be Applicable
The System may link to other websites, including through advertisements. We disclaim any and all responsibility for the privacy practices of third-parties that may have links to or from the System. We encourage you to review the privacy policies/statements of every website that you visit that collects personally identifiable information.
California Privacy Rights
We will not share any personal information about you with other companies if prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information including the following rights:
- the right to “opt-out” of KLREs sale of your personal information to any third parties;
- the right, with some exceptions, to have your personal information deleted from KLRE’s possession or control; and
- the right to receive equal service and pricing from KLRE even if you exercise any of your privacy rights.
Information Retention and Security
We may store your information from the time of initial submission, as well as automated personal information about you. However, if we obtain or collect your social security number or financial account information, that information will be encrypted and securely stored.
We take reasonable security measures to protect users’ information against unauthorized access, loss, alteration, or destruction. These measures include encryption, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, anti-malware endpoint protection and industry standard data center security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal information, and the usage of reputable third-party vendors. Despite these reasonable measures, we cannot guarantee our security measures are impenetrable. Therefore, although we take reasonable steps to secure your information, we cannot and do not promise or warrant that your information will always remain secure.
Visitors Outside the United States
EU Resident Rights under the GDPR
These disclosures apply only to our processing of Personal Information within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) from one or more of the European Union Member States plus Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway (together known as the “European Economic Area” or “EEA”).
The GDPR went into effect on May 25, 2018. As a resident of the EU or EEA, you have certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal data, including:
- Access. You have the right to know if we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to access and obtain a copy of personal data about you, as well as information relating to the processing of that data.
- Correction. You have the right to have us promptly correct or update any personal data about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure. You have the right to request deletion or erasure of your personal data in a number of circumstances as required by law, including when no longer need the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, you have withdrawn consent or, when we are relying on legitimate interests as a legal basis, and your rights override our legitimate interests.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and to have it transmitted to another controller. This right only occurs where we are relying on your consent or performance of a contract as our legal basis and the processing is carried out automatically.
- Restriction of Processing. You have the right to restrict or limit the ways in which we process your personal data when you contest the accuracy of the personal data, when your data has been obtained by us unlawfully, when you have objected to our processing of the data and we are considering whether to cease processing, or when we no longer need to process the personal data.
- Withdrawal of Consent. When we rely on consent as the basis for processing personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
- Objection. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data when we are relying on legitimate interests as our legal basis and your rights override our legitimate interests in processing their personal data. You also have the right to object to our processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Complaint. You have the right to make a complaint about our personal data handling practices to your local Supervisory Authority.
Contact KLRE at email@example.com, by calling 1-855-967-7653 (8am-8pm CST Sunday-Saturday or by writing to us at:
5620 International Parkway
New Hope, MN 55428
On any email or postal letter you send, please include “Privacy” in the subject line.
Date Last Modified: June 4, 2021